Prestige delivers high quality electrical and jointing services to developers, commercial clients and project managers across Western Australia. We work in regional centres such as Port Hedland, Kalgoorlie and Kununnura, as well as metro areas of WA.
We routinely work on large sub-divisions of up to 100 lots, commercial sites and strata complexes. Our core services1 include low and high voltage cable jointing, testing, fault finding, earth rod installation and a comprehensive range of electrical work.
Prestige has been in business for 6 years. Our team includes qualified cable jointers and A-grade electricians with more than 20 years combined experience. We are very conscientious about completing projects to agreed deadlines, while maintaining high standards of professionalism.
Safety is vital
While on the job, safety is very important to us. Every member of the Prestige team must comply with strict safety standards based in OH&S legislation and regulation. These standards can be modified to cover safety protocols at your particular site. Our safety policy is outlined below.
- Prestige Electrical and Jointing is committed to achieving high occupational health and safety standards across every area it operates within. To achieve this, we maintain measurable targets intended to reduce and eliminate the risk of work-place injury and illness.
- These ‘Safety Standards’ are maintained through OH&S programs, which educate employees and stakeholders on active risk assessment and control. The safety and wellbeing of our team is a priority in these programs.
- OH&S programs comply with relevant law and regulations in WA. Employees are required to understand laws, regulations and guidelines that relate to site safety and procedures. This includes complying with specific rules at the particular site they are working at.
- We maintain strict control of health and safety at all levels, especially in relation to members of the general public, our team and other individuals working on a site.
- Safety Standards and programs are paramount to our operation and strictly complied with by every member of our team.
For more information about our safety standards and procedures, please contact us.